Member Badges

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok all this weekend I hope to update all membership badges and cards so if I have missed you in the past please PM so I can get your badges and cards!!

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope to complete my second meeting requirement in August. I was also at the Aquatic arts meeting. Does the garage/swap meet/don's auction also count towards the requirement?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
kypdurron25;196773 said:
pm'd for badge and card
Please pm me with you contact info and if you paid via PayPal or if you attended 2 meetings with in a calender year.

This also applies to anyone else that still needs a badge and card.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok all those who have pmed myself or another board member have been badged. If you have not sent your mailing address to me though, please do.

Anyone else needing badges and or cards?

Again if you do need one or both please pm and leave your name, email address used for payment and your mailing address for the card.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Craigar;196887 said:
Could you bring my card sat
Yes sir! Anyone else please pm if you need a card mailed and or if you will be at the meeting this Saturday and you want me to bring it then.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok anyone who attended the November (11.06.12) meeting, it was your second meeting in 12 months and you dont have a member badge; please pm and ill get you hooked up.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
bush8984;208655 said:
Sooooo, you can g ahead and hook me up with a preemptive strike on my badge for saturday :)
HMMMM what if the Captain decides to abort the mission?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;208657 said:
HMMMM what if the Captain decides to abort the mission?
Well, I'm a man of my word (I believe anyways) and I said I'd bring you your blastos so I will. Now "the captain" knows I have to go...lol