MindblowingCorals.com - Anyone know these guys?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
colinp;181891 said:
Yeah absolutely. Appointments are are encouraged. what days are good for you?
PM sent.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;181922 said:
Colin, where's the sticks?

Sent using Forum Runner
No more sticks for me. Got frustrated with my display tank about a year ago and turned it into a FOWLER. sold all my sticks and cheaper coral and kept all my high end stuff.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tripple T;181750 said:
Hey everyone! I know most of you guys personally... trevor not sure if u remember me but i was selling teh 12 gal and you came and looked at it. Mindblowing corals is where i got most of my incredible stuff..... Colin was kind of my little secret until he launched his website... Honestly the guy has done us all a huge service in Colorado by bringing in top notched stuff that then trickles down to most everyone around heres aquariums.... Ive worked with him alot and he is super friendly and very fair about prices. His inventory is great and his frags are always colored up and look as promised... I absolutely vouch for mindblowing corals...
Of course I remember you! I think you were the first MASC member/forum person I visited here in CO. I'm glad to see Mindblowing Corals embraced our forum....I'm even seeing advertising now! Guess my little post worked wonders :)

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I think their corals are great! I've been out to Broomfield twice already

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just finished up there! Nice family, and some great frags!! Don't be afraid to head over there for some good deals!!

Well I just picked up my coral that I won in the auction the tyree baby's breath favia I also picked up the tyree pastel war and peace favia. All I can say is wow these corals are amazing in color. Colin is a cool guy I will be buying from him again thanks again!!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SWQuest;190737 said:
Well I just picked up my coral that I won in the auction the tyree baby's breath favia I also picked up the tyree pastel war and peace favia. All I can say is wow these corals are amazing in color. Colin is a cool guy I will be buying from him again thanks again!!!!
Well this would explain why Colin is not responding to my texts. That Tyree pastel war and peace was one that I won. Seems he gave it to someone else. I hate to jump to conclusions, but Ive given him my number to call days ago, Ive sent texts and have not gotton anything back so I think the conclusion is pretty safe to jump to. I could be completley wrong, but its pretty shady if you ask me.

I would have to disagree I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quick the tyree pastel war and peace coral I got was a smaller frag and a different one than what was auctioned off. I did not get your coral don't worry. He is probably busy with everyone's orders I'm sure he will contact you back he's a good guy.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Colin works like 2am to noon. He's a very busy guy during the week. I'm sure he didn't sell yours. He has a lot of frags and I bet he sold a different one. Give him some time. He's a good guy, give him a bit more time as he gets busy just like the rest of us.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
coloagro;180602 said:
I'm sorry but anyone who spends $195 for a single polyp is an idiot. That polyp better give me a massage, wash my car and sleep with me at the end of every night for $195 lol
Hahaa, good point, so true.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;190745 said:
Well this would explain why Colin is not responding to my texts. That Tyree pastel war and peace was one that I won. Seems he gave it to someone else. I hate to jump to conclusions, but Ive given him my number to call days ago, Ive sent texts and have not gotton anything back so I think the conclusion is pretty safe to jump to. I could be completley wrong, but its pretty shady if you ask me.
I wouldn't worry bro, if by chance he made a mistake he will square up +, hes a good guy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;190745 said:
hmmm there must be a miss understanding. I have not received any texts from you. Why do you think that pastel war and peace was yours? I have about 10 frags of them, all corals in the auction are marked with zip ties. Even if I did give your piece away, which I didn't. I would give you give you one much bigger. I have looked through all of my PM's and you never gave me your number. I would have called, I even called DVenson and had him come tonight, when he was scheduled for tomorrow. The last PM in our convo was me giving you my number and address.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
colinp;190788 said:
is there a $195pp frag on my site? please let me know if there is, as it must be a mistake. but I don't see any....
No...someone was referring to another vendor's inflated prices back on page 2. ;)

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
colinp;190788 said:
is there a $195pp frag on my site? please let me know if there is, as it must be a mistake. but I don't see any....
I think the orig poster was referring to "sexy corals".

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh and btw Colin is a super dude and I wouldn't hesitate buying anything under the sun from him, including $195 single polyps. His corals are def top notch and super hardy! Heck I even tried to kill a mini colony of God of Wars and couldnt do it, they opened up with a vengeance afterwards!

Thanks for meeting me Colin and the great deal on the zoas! I promise next time I'm coming to you, and heck ill even hang out too :D