M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello everyone. Here is a DBTC for

1 Kenya Tree Frag
1 Pineapple Tree Frag
1 Anthelia Frag
2 GSP Frag
1 Teal Paly Frag (Nuclear Holocaust)
1 Green Paly Frag unknown name

To receive a frag, you must come to Loveland for pick up and post a link to your dream tank if money was no object.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=65374:name]Don't need any frags, but here is my favorite!!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, off the deep end gets something for sure. Let me know what you want.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seth, that is one of my favorites too. Only problem with it is being able to view the tank without scuba diving. Lol!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tmans, the corals in that tank are awesome. Which frag did you want?

tmama1

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
how about the pineapple tree frag when should we come pick it up.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm pulling an all nighter! I have to finish editing a wedding tonight plus do some house stuff so hit me up.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tmans, I gave one frag of Pineapple to Off the deep end, but I will cut another one right now for you. I am usually available during the evenings/night so let me know when you might be available. Here is my schedule for the next few days... Tuesday, home @ 6:00pm, Wednesday n/a, Thursday home @ 6:00pm, Friday off, sat- sun home@6:00. That is as much as I know right now. Let me know what works for you. Thanks.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
any time! Thanks for staying to chat. I love a good conversation about reef tanks.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaunv;276372 said:
Seth, that is one of my favorites too. Only problem with it is being able to view the tank without scuba diving. Lol!
So why wouldn't you want to go scuba diving every day? :p

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would, but I also want to be able to get a good view without having to dive too. I think the one you posted has an elevator that runs up the middle of the tank, so that's cool.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still have a nice frag of Kenya Tree, Anthelia, and a brownish Paly with green mouth available. I can cut more GSP and teal paly's too but don't have any more frags ready. Let me know if anyone wants.