name meaning?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I see random handles on here and sometimes wonder wth they mean. Like Nadking lol that sounds like a story i want to hear xD

Anyway mine is lame. I'm from Denver and my first name is a biblical cherub name. Anyone else want to share the meaning to their name?

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My normal handle (Methusela) wasn't available for email so this has been my secondary handle for nearly 20 years :D

zo·oid (z
oid
)
n. 1. a. An organic cell or organized body that has independent movement within a living organism, especially a motile gamete such as a spermatozoon.
b. An independent animallike organism produced asexually, as by budding or fission.

2. One of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ProjectX was a Popular Hotrodding project car that was rebuilt and redone several times over a number of years.
It was (is?) a 55 chevy BelAir, it was actually in the movit Hollywood Knights, screaming yellow with no hood and a Supercharger.

120greefman

Mine's not very exciting either. I have a 120 gallon reef, hence 120greefman. If you are wicked you can call me the greefman. lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The third member of the great triad of Thebes was KHENSU, who was declared to be the son of Amen-Ra and Mut, and who was worshipped with great honour at Thebes.
I bought an Egyptain Mau (cat) 12 years ago named him Khensu and it has since been my net handle ever since.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
DJ - Because I used to DJ professionally. Club RA, 314, Tabu, Vinyl, Zangs and numerous bars. I still DJ for fun and do weddings on occasion.
KMS - My initials

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was switching from SirWalter after leaving college and decided to use twocents, but that was taken. Morecents, but that was taken. Othercents.... yup... it was available. Probably would have kept going..

Bettercents, crazycents, freecents, mycents, yourcents....

Anyways, still have a hard time telling people my email address over the phone. I also went to a perfume shop for my wife and they wrote down scents thinking I made my email address just for them.

My name and my b-day...lame, I know... but in this day of having a zillion usernames and passwords, easy is best for me.

Not my own but I came across a hilarious user name a while back... the guy's handle was MikeHawk. LOL Sorry... but that's freaking hilarious.

Got tired of having to put a number by all my other choosen handles. So decided I needed to make up something nosensical that no one would of used. Also wanted it to kinda sound like a name or a word so I came up with Gomojoe.