Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lmao ....that took some time...but that is frickin funny

mikehawk is bigger than yours ...lol

dv3;93588 said:
lmao ....that took some time...but that is frickin funny

mikehawk is bigger than yours ...lol
ROTFL.... even better when you have a bottle of wine down the hatch! LOL

The first time I ever heard someone say that was when I got stuck supervising in the control tower at Minot AFB (I'm ex-AF, ex-B-52), and the controllers are all enlisted guys and so they'd go to great lengths to say funny or weird things to get the officer's to respond... I never cracked until they named the hawk that hung around the air field, Mike. One day they kept talking about Mike and it dawned on me... Mike Hawk. I had water coming out my nose, I was laughing so hard.

Ummfish

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine was originally in quotes ("Umm, fish?") on RC. That's the first thing someone said to me when I told them I wanted to try a saltwater tank. I like your avatar! :)

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine is rather benign as well. I teach at Columbine and got started reefing when I put a tank in the library after the shooting. Columbine Rebels, thus Rebel.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
XJMAV

XJ is for a Jeep "XJ" or a cherokee. I had a 99 Xj lifted 4 inches 33s on her with a 4.6l stroker in it. One of my favorite vehicles

MAV is for my first car, a 71 Maverick. Had a 302 and a c4. Other favorite car i owned

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was givin my name in 99 buy a truck driver when I was an operator at a mine. He told me that I was magical with the way I ran the loader. Then he said we"ll hell thats your name majicmike. Then my ATV shop was majic performance and people without knowing the meaning said you must put magic in your the bike's you build and customers called me majicmike. So I have been called that most of my working life.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
09 was the year of my car (my baby may she rest in peace)

It was a look alike of the Camaro from transformers which I'm addicted to. I hated that everyone did the actual Camaro so I did the baby a turbo cobalt ss.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got mine from a punishment....... standing at attention in formation during the 1st week of basic training..DS looked at me as I had a smile on my face.... imagine the words he used! Needless to say, Private Smiley had to drop and do 50... afterwards, "Private Cook requests permission to recover Drill Sergeant!" and he replies "Not until you drop that ****in' smile of your face Private Smiley! 50 more!" Well.... I think I made it to about 125 and he tells me "Mother****in' Private Smiley....since you seem to be so happy about being here and doing pushups, you can watch as the rest of your platoon does pushups for you!" Needless to say, I wasnt the most liked recruit for the first week of basic.