November DBTC

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes +1

• I regretfully have to miss this awesome Swap

• Total voters
I would love to come and buy some stuff or whatever but pretty new to these forums and saltwater in general, also in the springs, what do i need to do to get on the list or rsvp? or should i just show up, still learning about the saltwater and would atleast like to look and learn from the vast knowledge that sounds like will be there.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just show up. If you have any frags to bring, awesome. If not, that's ok too. Just come have a good time and drool over Craigs sweet setup.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
blamb;201728 said:
I would love to come and buy some stuff or whatever but pretty new to these forums and saltwater in general, also in the springs, what do i need to do to get on the list or rsvp? or should i just show up, still learning about the saltwater and would atleast like to look and learn from the vast knowledge that sounds like will be there.
If you have any dumb questions ask me, I specialize in dumb questions!! I made a lot of really silly mistakes when I started learning this stuff :)

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about this someone tell me about freshwater dipping I don't had any thing to dip my corals so what are my choices b

JuanGutz;201755 said:
How about this someone tell me about freshwater dipping I don't had any thing to dip my corals so what are my choices b

I think some ppl use fresh RO water to dip new corals in to remove any pest that may be hiding. I always use a iodine based coral dip, a cap full mixed in with some tank water, let the coral sit for a min and your done. The dip I use also works as a medication for corals, treatment depends on type of coral and severity of the problem. I have used it a couple times as a medication and it always seems to help. Coral dip is just something I like to have on hand now just in case.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
freedominco;201765 said:
I think some ppl use fresh RO water to dip new corals in to remove any pest that may be hiding. I always use a iodine based coral dip, a cap full mixed in with some tank water, let the coral sit for a min and your done. The dip I use also works as a medication for corals, treatment depends on type of coral and severity of the problem. I have used it a couple times as a medication and it always seems to help. Coral dip is just something I like to have on hand now just in case.
What do you use?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Need to see if I can ride to and from with anyone. Will be my and my son. Im just off 104th and I-25. My truck will not be out of the shop until the following weekend so Im stuck. Let me know if anyone is interested in letting me and my son ride along, Im willing to pitch on gas or whatever we need to do, really dont want to miss this one.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can pick you up. Probably wont be saying the whole time if that's ok.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok one week away guys!!!

I got 10 2 liters of pop trying to figure out food what would you guys like? Chips and dip?
Meat tray?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I say meat tray, so we all can keep our meat eating amphipods happy. LOL, im never going to let that one go!

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Final list! Everything is fragged and healing.

red planet acro x2
strawberry shortcake acro
tri-color valida
cali tort x 2
candy apple pinks x2
candy apple reds x 2
rainbow monti
purple haze monti x2
rainbow pocillipora
archangel zoas
red monti cap x2
ponape birdsnest
red/purple/green acro
fuzzy neon green mushroom
playboys x2
blowpop

Can't wait to see everyone and trade some great corals!

Last edited by a moderator: