• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I regretfully have to miss this awesome Swap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
planned on coming to hang with you all but wife just informed me about a dinner with her boss that day. I regret to say i wont be making it... hopefully ill be able to make the december meeting.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ill be going... not much to take but i will bring blow pops and bam bams prob two of each

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
voted, can't go, real bummed I can't see Craigar's digs in person...

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so after jacks deal and he found out that they were Monti eat nudis that he found. And we both received a Monti from a fellow member I did dip mine but as I checked tonight and that frag had eggs on it and and a couple adults. That frag was next to my mother colony's which I found 1 on there. I'm ****ed. I will not be letting anything out of my tank for the Dbtc sorry guys. Even thought they only eat montiporas I'm don't feel right sending anything out of my tank. I can't dip or take out my larger colonies so I don't know wtf to do. I recieved the Monti a few weeks ago.
Man this sucks I was really looking forward to this one. Lol I guess me and jack will be drinking some beer having a good time anyways

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
For an event like this, I set up a separate qt tank for at least a week. I dip once, but scrutinize every day looking for any of the common pests, and eggs. I'll dip and leave frags in qt as long as it's needed. If you live in Aurora, I can qt any of your stuff, just an option for you.

Craig, good luck on getting this under control.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ill most likely have to just break my 2 foot colony into pieces and keep dipping and checking hopefully I caught it soon enough

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's my list:

Blue zoas (unknown)
Green blue zoas (unknown)
Pink sponge
Tubbs Blue
Pink Paly (some AOG morph)
Idaho Grape
Darth Mauls

and maybe macro algae...

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I plan in attending and would really like to learn how to frag. Is it possible to see how it is done from someone with experience instead of a couple of YouTube videos? I don't have anything to frag yet but when the time comes I would like to know how its done and learn in person.

I know I will be bringing some button polyps and fire and ice zoes. Hopefully I will be able to find something more, but I still don't have a ton of frags....

This is a stupid question but can I bring multiple of the same type of coral??

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I generally do not drink, but do enjoy the occasional good beer (or 2), as long as its not Coors or Bud!, Ill have a beer with ya!

Sucks Craig but it will still be a great time. You can beat those nudi bastards I guarantee it. And i'll have a few beers with you guys ( if I can talk Jess into driving home).

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm just looking forward to seeing this sweet setup Craig!