October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes +1

• hell no, i prefer to pay for my corals!

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
at the end last time everyone with tickets had got so many corals they werent even paying attention so they quit calling numbers and just told everyone to pick a coral if they wanted one ...so there was a table full of corals and everyone got atleast one ..most more

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like to get started in this it seems to be an awesome deal what's the best way to get started? I really only have one or two frags

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thats all you need bring them to the meeting ...actually you dont need any

if you want to do it outside of the meeting you can just post them up in the DBTC section there is a link to the rules in the first post

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Remember, whoever is going to bring corals for DBTC. There is another thread going so you can post what you are bringing. I have yet to post up as well as I am not 100% sure what I will be bring but if you have an idea post it up. Lets see if we can have more frags then the last meeting.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;118345 said:
Remember, whoever is going to bring corals for DBTC. There is another thread going so you can post what you are bringing. I have yet to post up as well as I am not 100% sure what I will be bring but if you have an idea post it up. Lets see if we can have more frags then the last meeting.
+1

and vote if you plan on coming...i think we had more people come to heffe01's meeting than voted here so far ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thats not the dbtc meeting ....it looking like 11am ...will let you know for sure in the next couple days

Last edited by a moderator:

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like its getting there, we are just over a week away.

Is this going to be a potluck sorta thing, there are tons of fast food places around, as well as BBQ, you name it its on Arapahoe 5 min away

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;118643 said:
Looks like its getting there, we are just over a week away.

Is this going to be a potluck sorta thing, there are tons of fast food places around, as well as BBQ, you name it its on Arapahoe 5 min away
i dont know if we need the distraction of food during the "trading" and not many were around at the end last time so i dunno about food ...do you think we need it ?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok got the time posted and added to the first post .....drum-roll please!

check-in will start at 11am
.....there will be a cut-off time like last the last meeting it will probably be around noon (but maybe before or after) after the cut-off you will NOT be able to register any more corals so try to be there at 11am ...there was at least one person last time that was too late and was not able to participate

also please make sure to bag your corals separately and label them ....there will not be extra bags there or time to re-bag them ...nobody wants to take a coral home in there pocket :)
would also be wise to double bag your corals (i had one break last year it make for a mess while trying to find corals for people) and bring a cooler (some of these coral will start there journey many miles away early Sunday morning)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE! .....and let us know if you think we need food there (maybe we could do donuts while everyone waits for corals to be checked in?)

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
There are vending machines with pop and chips, also free bottled water.

(yea leave it to the skinny guy to mention the food lol)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes, some might register and no show, would hate to have items listed that are not available, that would screw everything up!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Just bring a printout of your stuff will make it much faster

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;118822 said:
Just bring a printout of your stuff will make it much faster
if it preregistered i will already have it printed out

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Heh I am bringing my own printout to cross my stuff off as well so I know what I have left for the stuff we have multiples of.