PAR METER - Rental Program

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ok everyone, were finally announcing and getting the PAR METER - RENTAL PROGRAM underway. As some of you know the club purchased LPSouth's apogee par meter, in order to provide yet another benefit to BADGED MEMBERS. Please read below for the rules, regulations and requirements in order to borrow the meter.

Eligible for rental: Badged Members only

Costs:
-
$250 full replacement cost deposit (cc refund and or check will be returned and or shredded upon return and inspection by a board member)
- $5 rental fee for every 3 days* you have in your possession (to be paid to board member upon return)
*if no waiting list every 5 days

Steps:
1.) Post on to this thread requesting to be added to the waiting list.
2.) The par meter will be checked in and out from a board member each time.
3.) When your turn is up, pm the board member who has it to schedule a pick up time. (BOD is not required to deliver)
4.) Plan to have your $250 deposit check or CC when you arrive for pick up or you will not rent the meter.
5.) Enjoy taking par readings in every nook and cranny of your tank you wish
6.) Schedule a time for return with original board member the par meter was checked out from or the closest one to your location. (BOD is not required to deliver)
7.) Upon inspection of the par meter and equip, as long as everything is intact and in working condition full refund will be returned or check shredded.

Q&A:

If you have any questions please pm a board member and we will certainly do our best to help you. As always thank you for your patience as we get this program started and we thank you for your support!!!
I have the Par meter back finally, just tested it and its working well. so this program is back in effect.
You must pickup/drop off at my place downtown, and when its your turn, you must pick up within 2 weeks, or it will get passed to the next person in line. Must be a Badged Member too

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have the Par meter back finally, just tested it and its working well. so this program is back in effect.
You must pickup/drop off at my place downtown, and when its your turn, you must pick up within 2 weeks, or it will get passed to the next person in line. Must be a Badged Member too
Do we have a line? Is. Or can I grab it from you tonight when we move mural’s tank? I have a cheep old one and would love to see how far off it is...

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Starting fresh, so no line yet. I can bring it tonight

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I’m currently using it. I’m checking it against my cheepo used one. Glad to know my cheep one works pretty well. I’ll return the club one ASAP!

On another note. We need to revamp this program a bit maybe so more can use it. Maybe start a thread for suggestions on how to facilitate? I don’t really have any good suggestions but others may.

I’d be willing to loan mine out to people up north

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’m currently using it. I’m checking it against my cheepo used one. Glad to know my cheep one works pretty well. I’ll return the club one ASAP!

On another note. We need to revamp this program a bit maybe so more can use it. Maybe start a thread for suggestions on how to facilitate? I don’t really have any good suggestions but others may.

I’d love to take you up on that!

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love to as well. I'm really curious what I'm running at on both of my tanks...

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can loan mine to anybody up north (or wherever, really), but I need some collateral. Just publicly shaming somebody who never returned a $500 piece of equipment is not enough for me. Send me a PM if you want to borrow it. I have an Apogee 510.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Juan technically has next dibs, unless he going to borrow Mike's up north. But this is available now

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I borrowed a PAR meter from another member a few months ago and it was a total game changer for my tank. I found out I had my Radions too close together and turned up way too high.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I would love to borrow one at some point, not sure if I'm on any of the lists.
you are technically next up for the club one. You are welcome to come get it, I'm downtown Denver, or you can coordinate with one of the guys up north