placing an order with liveaquaria and reefcleaners

I'm placing an order with liveaquaria and looking for one person to join to get free shipping. You would need to spend about 100$ bc my order is about 125 then we get free shipping. I'm only looking for really one person maybe 2 bc I really wana keep this simple. I'm going to place the order today or tomorrow. I will have it shipped to my place on Friday. I'm in parker and you will need to pick your fish up and pay me that day.

I'm also thinking of placing an order with reefcleaners.org if anyone wants to take control of that one we can get a group buy together. I would do it but the order prob wouldn't be placed for a week or so and I won't have the day off to take the package in....fyi the order min is 250 for free shipping and each persons order is bagged and payed seperately so not too hard to setup.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i would be interestde in a reefcleaners GB lets see who else...cause i can just order my snails with out hermits and get free shipping...soo we would need some serious intreset.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I was looking to pick up some stars, crabs, maybe an emerald so yes im interested. I think my order was like 50$ when I looked the other day.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well i think befor we start talking to reefcleaners we should have at least the 250.00 min. from comitted memebers so we dont get stuck paying shipping

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok sponsers may be a option as well....and i dont think a time has been set but when ever the 250 is reached we can do it. if any sponsers see this chime in please

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn wish I saw this I just spent 200 at RC hehe got 245 snails and a pod package

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So if everyone can do the 50 they posted we only need one more person to do 50 and we can do the group buy....

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I could have it sent here if nobody else wants to.....I just know woke of the stuff can not be guaranteed if.they stay in the bag for to long

I'm still in but I also ordered some hermits and snails when I placed my fish order. I have some extras if anyone needs a few. I will post a sale thread.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well if all that replied to this can do 50 i think we got enough for free shipping! so we can do the order maybe say the end of feb? any objections? i can email reefcleaners tonight and see what all we need to do for a group buy

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
tlsrcs;142277 said:
well if all that replied to this can do 50 i think we got enough for free shipping! so we can do the order maybe say the end of feb? any objections? i can email reefcleaners tonight and see what all we need to do for a group buy
They have all the info on their site.they are very well set up to do GBs

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
im a fo sure