placing an order with liveaquaria and reefcleaners

I would like to add some mangrove but It won't fit in my style of fuge. I thought I was good with my 8 astrea snails but I think I need more detritus cleanup at the bottom. This crew I'm getting certainly won't hurt at all.

28 Dwarf Ceriths - small cleaners that get to the nooks and crannies. Feed on diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. Nocturnal cleaners that leave the sandbed at night to search for food.

12 Nassarius - scavengers that will eat leftover food and some fish waste. They will stir sand, but can also be kept in bare bottom tanks.

12 Florida Ceriths - small cleaners that get to the nooks and crannies. Feed on fine hair algae, diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. Nocturnal cleaners that leave the sandbed at night to search for food.

6 Large & 6 Small to Medium Nerites - We are currently offering the longer lived and quite hardy Antillean Nerite. (Nerita fulgurans). It grows to a nice size,and consumes a good deal of diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. It will also consume some fine hair algae. A nocturnal herbivore that will feed more often at night, they tend to need some time to adjust to the limitations of the aquarium during their first week.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i got 5 and only received 3 so he gave me my 5buck back so now out of the 3 i have 2 cause one had some weird jelly stuff going on. now out of the 2 i have one that has a root coming out so we will see aafter it grows if its worth it i really just wanted one after seeing wickeds. but i know those cerths do AWSOME at cleaning glass and the astrea snails (i beleive is what they are) as soon as feed they all surface from the sand to chow lol

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;142714 said:
he treats you good! i got alot more then what i ordered
I only got extra dwarfs....and almost half were DOA. Anything else was exact numbers...many of those DOA too. Im wondering if winter is just a bad time to have shipped. Sounds like he's gonna try to take care of me though. I had my hopes up on all the extra cuc everyone says he includes. Was not my experience. Fwiw

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hhmm i didnt get my package of snails for about 6 hours so it sat in the snow for a WHILE! i thought for sure everything was dead i opened the package and the water in the bags were freezing cold and all but maybe 10-15 dwarfs didnt make it everyone else was good. I guess its luck of the draw