placing an order with liveaquaria and reefcleaners

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so for march we have a reverified 150...only need to more people to chime in to make sure we are on for a march order

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
i will confirm my total in the next day or two

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i dont mind leading but i want enough people to be in so we can get free shipping. Also i live in longmont so we would need to arrange for pick up on items as i dont think some of the stuuf people want to order(stars and crabs) will do very good for an extended time in plastic bags. I would setup a QT tank but i dont want to deal with haveing to fish and count evryones order out of a tank.....Sooooo up to you guysn i am pretty flexible on meeting people places. but i do work and have a child so im not available all the time this would just need to be well planed

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh and on the confusing Reefcleaners has a pretty good GB setup all the leader really has to do is receive the order and handle notifying when all the goods are there

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denveraquarist;142674 said:
It says free shipping on orders over $50 I am spending $29 so its almost there already. I would pickup the day it got there so no need for my bags to even be opened.
I havent read the whole thread but free shipping of orders over $50 is for dry goods only. I do believe this is a live goods thread and free shipping for that is orders over $225.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/general.cfm?general_pagesid=28

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
its free at 50 for a single order but not for GB its 250 for the GB the reason i belive is that when you do a single order it all get put in one bag.(all the cerths in one all the hermits in one) so you would have to divide them out. While in the group buy everyine places there order and they all get bagged sepeartly and the shipped to one address. The box i got from them for a 20dollar order was big i couldnt imagine the size of box a 250dollar orders will be.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea i did that for my first order i got the 20l CUC with mangroves and penny macro. only like 20bucks! you get free shiping on quickcrews as long as there is no hermits