ReefStock 2012 March 10th

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;149217 said:
Sucks that I'll have to miss it this year!! I'll be at the Marine Aquarium Conference of Illinois, hopefully that's cool haha!
Damn, who am I going to stand in line with at the bar then?.....

...I guess the other 20 people in line will have to do.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think i pray i hope i should be well enough to make reefstock ... ill just sit home balled up in the fetal position crying if i cant make it :) ....that or ill lbe at the hospital giving breathing/pushing advice to mama....lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
are college students free to rob or is it just the we lads?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;149230 said:
Damn, who am I going to stand in line with at the bar then?.....

...I guess the other 20 people in line will have to do.
I hope they have more than one bar keep this year. But you would think they would of learned from the last three years.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;149407 said:
I hope they have more than one bar keep this year. But you would think they would of learned from the last three years.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
i know i learned its a BYOF (bring your won flask event) from last year ....lol

no one is really even bitching about the outrageous prices at the bar ....all we wanted is some service and they could make a ton ...oh well :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;149417 said:
i know i learned its a BYOF (bring your won flask event) from last year ....lol

no one is really even bitching about the outrageous prices at the bar ....all we wanted is some service and they could make a ton ...oh well :)
Don, Let see 35 min wait for a jack and coke and a reg coke $18, seated at the resturant 10 mins top for lunch for $36 for two. I guess I will eat at the show and bring my own drink.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hope to see some sweet maxima's there .....thats the only thing right now that is a must have for me

is the aquarium selling corals again this year? ....will they be out right away? ....maybe they could be persuaded to sell them in shifts since they go so fast?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;149393 said:
Anyone know what the discounted rate for tickets into the Aquarium will be (after admission to Reefstock)??
Regular adult admission is $17 and I thought they were giving a $5 discount ( or thereabouts) to Reefstock attendees.... I'll see if I can verify the exact amount.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;147526 said:
Yes... $10 at the door.... students get in for free (as do your kids). The Downtown Aquarium is offering discount admission as well. Great way to keep the family entertained as you shop the coral vendors and drop dollar bills at the raffle table. Hey, what better use could there be for those dollars? :)
this was from another post

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;149604 said:
is the aquarium selling corals again this year? ....will they be out right away? ....maybe they could be persuaded to sell them in shifts since they go so fast?
They are slated to have a table and I believe that they will be selling corals again this year. I think they were surprised at how fast their corals sold in the past.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think i asked this before ....dont remember if it was answered though

are just high school students free or does this apply for college students as well?