ReefStock 2012 March 10th

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;149639 said:
oh weak so we gotta pay double? that's even worse news lol
You pay once to get into Reefstock, which is $10. Students are free (including traditional age college students).

If you want to go ito the Aquarium, they are offering a discount to Reefstock attendees. Regular admission is $17, you get a $5 (or so) discount which makes admission $12-13 to see the Aquarium.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;149632 said:
i think i asked this before ....dont remember if it was answered though

are just high school students free or does this apply for college students as well?
If you are a student, and are 20 something and younger, you get in free. No one will card you at the door.... but it's intended to get the younger folks involved. So it's good for Elementary, Middle School, High School and College age youngsters.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rob, Do I pass as a 20 something I am in school for my masters!!!! lol!

Hell less than $25 for both is not a bad deal. IMO.

~Martin

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wouldn't have guessed that you were a day over 25 Martin.... years maybe... but not a day.... :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;149682 said:
I wouldn't have guessed that you were a day over 25 Martin.... years maybe... but not a day.... :)
ROFL Smart A$$! I wish I was in my 20's knowing what I know now! haha.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
is our site really the only place to find the info on this event or is there a website somewhere?

i found some scattered articles about it on reffbuilders and other vaious sites but today is the day im looking for open - close,speakers times,raffle items and times, vendors etc. .....all the good stuff to plan my day and im having to search all over to find thisand i can find anythin that has it all in one easy to find place ......bad bad reefstock :) even if its there its surely not easy to find --regardless im sure it will be a blast just dont want to miss anything

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;150855 said:
I would normally say http://reefstock.reefbuilders.com/, but its not really updated at all except for 1 post.
ya i looked ....maybe im in too big of a hurry but i just what to know what is happening when and still cant find it ...i know rob posted it somewhere just though that info would be easier to find again

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Speakers at 12 2 and 4 and raffles at 115, 315 and 515

I think.

Crazy turn out. Clearly out grew the location. Next time I think they should look into the Douglas County Fairgrounds. Huge space ,right off I25, free parking, close to me. And they have chairs and tables for more then just 20 people.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Crazy turnout and supper fun this year congratulations too majicmike on the big win of the radion light!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, that was a bit to packed, but fun nonetheless. Glad I went... although didn't win any raffles, should have put the $ on more coral...

rghering

Cleaner Shrimp
My Buddy Bill and I had a great time, I got to meet a few of you like Gonzo and Jamie.. Hopefully before next year I'll be able to make a few meetings and get to know you all in person so I don't have to try to figure out who is who.. lol..

Maybe next year I can see about donating some wireless gear for use for wifi so vendors and attendee's can use wifi lol.. (That is what I do for a living lol)

BTW JAMIE.... Your a raffle hog!!! but I got the LED's!!! hahahaha..

Great event...

Ryan

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha it the first reefstock I actully wet home ahead lol jamie was my good luck charm ,I got the ro and nano skimmer wooooooooooo

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;150899 said:
Crazy turnout and supper fun this year congratulations too majicmike on the big win of the radion light!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Thank you! Nice to see so many good people and meet a few nice people as well. Look forward to more events.