Rocky Mountain Frag sale 2011

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes +1

• No

• Total voters
Was a good time, will try to get pics up tonight or tomorrow.
Ty reefkoi for the frags they are opening and look awesome.

On a sad note, not sure who donated it but the seachem calc test kit was damaged inside. The number 1 solution *the caustic one* had leaked and was crusted to the foam around it. Tried a few tests using the sample measure in the kit as well as my water and none of it works. Re read the directions about ten times to make sure I wasnt botching the test. But pretty sure the chems just leaked and/or were contaminated.

Back to salifert, is the group buy for brs still going my kit is out of solution on account of a step on the bottle sort of squirt.

ps whoever brought the little carrot cakes, thank you they were delicious.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I missed out on Carrot Cake!!!!! Bummer!!!!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you to everybody who came out, it was a pretty chill event with a very good number of folks flowing through all day, I traded for a fragin' sweet tongue coral from Kalani, and also picked up acro lokani from Premier, and a very different prism favia from reefkoi, all are badazz and opening very nicely, and some great deals for sure!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I could have gotten there in time for the raffle. Oh well, the hammer and acan from Gonzo look great in my tank.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Carrot cake! where??? LOL damn.......

Thanks to all my old friends and new ones, had a great time and had to laugh at myself for the J&C sales haha hope everyone was happy with my bartending skillz.....

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dirtefish;129042 said:
Was a good time, will try to get pics up tonight or tomorrow.
Ty reefkoi for the frags they are opening and look awesome.

On a sad note, not sure who donated it but the seachem calc test kit was damaged inside. The number 1 solution *the caustic one* had leaked and was crusted to the foam around it. Tried a few tests using the sample measure in the kit as well as my water and none of it works. Re read the directions about ten times to make sure I wasnt botching the test. But pretty sure the chems just leaked and/or were contaminated.

Back to salifert, is the group buy for brs still going my kit is out of solution on account of a step on the bottle sort of squirt.

ps whoever brought the little carrot cakes, thank you they were delicious.

BRS GB is still going on just need to get to 10 people for it to start!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you! to all the people that donated. I picked up the RO/DI at just the right time I was on my way to lowes after the show to buy one :cool:. Also thank you to all those who helped me.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again for coming!! Yay for all the winners in the house! Sorry for those people who couldn't participate in the raffle, hopefully you win big next time!! The vendors were all amazing, and hopefully we keep growing these shows!