Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hope all of you are ready!!!!!

Also, Jeff from Oceans had a family member pass away so unfortunately he will not be able to attend the meet! So at the moment it's down to just you two!! You guys better come prepared!!!

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's to bad, pray for his family. Best of luck.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya I will be praying for him.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will not be able to make the meeting today my little cousin who is 17, has been battling type 1 diabetes since she was 9, is in ICU. Please give my frag demo seat away. Have fun today peeps, wish I could you.

Little_fish just PM me and we can meet up for the magnet and Gale I can pick up that DBTC frag at a later date or you can give it to projectX (Lance) and I can get it from him later. I was bringing a frag of Zoas for someone but can't remember who it was for at the moment, I will PM you later for pick up. Again sorry I could not make it.

Virgil

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great meeting everyone! So happy I won the pink boobies! I loved the meeting.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The meeting was great! Thanks to all the vendors and everyone else that made it possible.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;87964 said:
I will not be able to make the meeting today my little cousin who is 17, has been battling type 1 diabetes since she was 9, is in ICU. Please give my frag demo seat away. Have fun today peeps, wish I could you.

Little_fish just PM me and we can meet up for the magnet and Gale I can pick up that DBTC frag at a later date or you can give it to projectX (Lance) and I can get it from him later. I was bringing a frag of Zoas for someone but can't remember who it was for at the moment, I will PM you later for pick up. Again sorry I could not make it.

Virgil
I gave the frag to Lance. It has some dead digitata with it. The stunner ate him and left the carcass but the stunner is still a good sized frag :D Don't put anything within four inches of him though.

Thank you to Rob and Juan! People like you guys are who keep us all educated about the hobby and with top end corals and awesome raffle items. Thank you for your tireless effort to put this event on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good so far, Ill cut the dead digitata out of it tomorrow, good to know so I dont take out anything while I am housing it for him.
Thanks again

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No one has officially won the science fair yet. But mickbinnator won the miniprize.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Rob and Juan thanks a bunch for all you efforts to put this together. Great event. Also thanks to all who came out to buy and sell corals.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid;87998 said:
I gave the frag to Lance. It has some dead digitata with it. The stunner ate him and left the carcass but the stunner is still a good sized frag :D Don't put anything within four inches of him though.
Thanks again Gale, I have the perfect spot for this bad guy, I do hope it likes (to eat )Xenia...lol

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome meeting! I really liked the speakers and the LED work shop. Hope we can do that again next year. Cool raffle as well.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I set up the RO/DI unit I won last night about an hour ago. I was perplexed as to when it only filled 1/4 the bucket, so I consulted the instructions and it seems to only does 50 gallons per day. My parents already don't like me taking up the bathroom sink of an hour each week with my current RO unit, let alone 3.5 with this new one. There are also no pipes near where the new tank is being set up, so I have no way of using the unit. I'm not exactly sure what to do with it since I cant use it, and it would be rude to sell it since it was a prize some one donated. Any suggestions as to what I should do?