selling nudi's Berghia

andrew

Butterfly Fish
So i have some people that are waiting for nudibranchs. the order I placed from him only 2 are left from the people buying in. I have been on a waiting list, and It's getting closer to when I will pay and they will be shipped out here. if anyone is interested in some please Pm me. I can probably order another 25, but only if i get some people into buy. they will be cheap and I have to contact him om pricing and work out a price. Please if your into buy, do not back out. I dont want to be stuck with a bunch of nudibranchs that will not be sold and die. the nudi's will take out your aptasia only and nothing else. for a tank of 75 gallons with a good supply of aptasia, 4-5 is what is recommended. thanks if more is needed I can order more.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if your going to order more I'll take 5 TOTAL

andrew

Butterfly Fish
lol sorry actually no i can add on i forgot about that, I though i had to do another order. so any amount is good no required. so just the amount you want is what I can order.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
andrew said:
lol sorry actually no i can add on i forgot about that, I though i had to do another order. so any amount is good no required. so just the amount you want is what I can order.
Ok well give me 4 than and that's final. I don't have that many in my 90

i must have missed the original thread ...
how much would they cost ?
I would order some and i have a friend that would order some ....
thanks

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, what's the price? My 30 could use 2-3 more.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So when do we need to pay?

Also, how will those of us in Denver be picking them up. Anybody want to volunteer to be the Denver pickup person? I might be able to, but would depend on the day.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew

Butterfly Fish
when I get the order through, I have all your guys names, so i'll contact, then just pm me back and ill get them out from there