selling nudi's Berghia

andrew

Butterfly Fish
alright, last call, shipping will be on the 16th. Please message me before the 12th if you want any. Im gonna put my order in soon.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
andrew said:
last call before i confirm the number im shipping, message me by tomorrow if your interested in any.
You got me down for 4?

Nudi

andrew;182207 said:
So i have some people that are waiting for nudibranchs. the order I placed from him only 2 are left from the people buying in. I have been on a waiting list, and It's getting closer to when I will pay and they will be shipped out here. if anyone is interested in some please Pm me. I can probably order another 25, but only if i get some people into buy. they will be cheap and I have to contact him om pricing and work out a price. Please if your into buy, do not back out. I dont want to be stuck with a bunch of nudibranchs that will not be sold and die. the nudi's will take out your aptasia only and nothing else. for a tank of 75 gallons with a good supply of aptasia, 4-5 is what is recommended. thanks if more is needed I can order more.
u

Hi andrew ,

Sending. This from my phone at work so hopefully you can read . I just wanted to confirm a total of 5 nudi s. for me .... Thanks art

andrew

Butterfly Fish
So how will everybody be picking these up. i can meet with the majority of people in denver to drop off at one time. We will just need to plan when everyone can meet. if not I can ship to others, or drive to meet somewhere to drop off. Pm's are sent out. also the order I placed will have a few extra's. extras will be $5ea. I can possibly get them delivered on tuesday. So if you can please pay pal me soon. pay pal is akl1328@hotmail.com I would like to get them all out and delivered to you guys by no more than 5 days after they arrive. Thanks alot. text me at 719-650-5222 or send me a PM

Andrew

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can meet at the Denver location where ever that will be.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, just let me know the Denver location and I'll be there. Just needs to be in the evening if during the week.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew

Butterfly Fish
Order that came is not as good as I thought. about 10 are dead, but I had alot extra. I looked for the the best and everyone that has paid has got there amount. I picked the ones that were moving the most and I watched them. everyone has living ones. they are in pee cups and floating in my tanks some are bigger than other's, but there not as big as I thought. I would say 1/3 inch which is not bad still for the price, it's just the guy told me 1/2 inch to larger. Im going to send him the video of the dead ones and get some refund or get some bigger and better ones. Wanting to get these guys gone fast so I am planning on meeting at the park city mall parking lot tomorrow or Thursday whichever you guys can do at 5 PM. Please Pm or text me if you can meet there.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you mean Park Meadows mall? Any way to do it a bit later, like 6? There's no way I could make it down there by 5, even 6 would be cutting it close.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do we have a Denver drop location/time yet?

Park City = Park Meadows?

I can meet there any day or anytime. Sooner the better if these guys are hanging on by a thread...

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you do 6 instead of 5?