selling nudi's Berghia

andrew

Butterfly Fish
so munch is good for tomorrow or any day any time, cdrewferd wants 6 o clock so I can do 6:20 park meadows mall drop off for you two. that will work for you guys but I need to coordinate with everyone else.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can do that. I bet Brian, 09bumblebee, would be able to do that as well. I'll text him when I get off so he can let you know.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brian said 6:20 works for him. See you tomorrow. What kind of car will you be in?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew

Butterfly Fish
hyundai sante fe like a small suv making sure again im meeting bumble bee Munch and cdrewferd at the PF changs restuarant at 6:20 Pm by the park meadows mall?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew if you do get some larger replacement once from the vendor let me know .
Edward mentioned that they were pretty small and maybe just good fish food in his reef .
I know how tough it is when ordering through the mail though and thanks for group order and delivery

andrew

Butterfly Fish
yeh i talked to him about it the lowest I can order is 15 and it's really expensive. Id have to split up cost. It really makes me mad that this guy ripped me off and lied to me. Im sorry they were small, And i hope they grow fast and do good. would like some feedback from you guys when you can, negative or positive

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who was the vendor btw, no sense in ever using him again...

Appreciate the effort though on your part.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I tried to place em in the tank, but they drifted off, only seen one since. I'm hoping they do their thing :)