She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Well we kind of woke up to a lot of water on the floor that was non fish related. However it's was still over 70 gallons to clean up.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't believe that you have been sucking that much water all day long... and your carpet is still soaked. It's gotta be still leaking somewhere.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I think I got it guys. Thanks the carpet guy undid the carpet and placed a fan underneath to dry it out. Mike if you feel like swinging by your welcome to. And see the scape in person.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CindyL;247049 said:
I can't believe that you have been sucking that much water all day long... and your carpet is still soaked. It's gotta be still leaking somewhere.
Ya it was a lot but its not coming out anymore. I am wicked tired right now but can't sleep it so muggy

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya I am debating the continued set up right now of this system. Want to talk about heart wrenching

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I don't know if there is damage to the structure. I am not very happy. Would rather be dealing with my ex wife right now and y'all know how much I enjoy that

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
If it wasn't from your system, it's just bad timing on a leak in your apt building. Don't let that (and a bad day with not much sleep) stop you.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
get some rest. I may stop by tomorrow. sounds like coincidence. your tank couldn't have caused a leak in the apartment! You'd notice some sagging or something....

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I hear you Cindy. But if it damaged structure that would mean I am at risk of falling through floor I am on hold to see if they keep me here or if I have chance of moving units. Kind of worried about mold. With having savannah around all the time. Just gotta see what actual damage is.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;247085 said:
I hear you Cindy. But if it damaged structure that would mean I am at risk of falling through floor I am on hold to see if they keep me here or if I have chance of moving units. Kind of worried about mold. With having savannah around all the time. Just gotta see what actual damage is.
ooh, the leak not the tank. Good call on checking on the mold. sucky day fo sho

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Well funny thing is that was first word out if there mouth is it the tank. I said look at it it has water in it and I can only make 75 gallons a day. So do the math. The were actually impressed when they looked underneath and saw that it was plumbed better than this building. And no water was underneath it.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I totally understand about worrying about structural issues and mold. Maybe push for them to move you to a ground floor unit that hasn't gotten soaked recently?