She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

2/3 full they didn't say anything about moving so screw it that's why I have renters insurance right. Lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Have you been hearing the water? Is it cycling of just sittin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Once you get some bacteria going the sand will stay put I bet.

Getting any ammonia yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Well the door is big enough and the sump should be about the correct height for her short butt. I will tell her to get in that in the morning

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Glad to see you're filling her up again. Yesterday there was no school and I was working on adding a bunch of new corals and fish thanks to Rebel's student. I left in a hurry and the custodian called me to tell me that there was water flowing out of my classroom. Lucky for me it was just my salt water mixing barrel. The hose from the pump fell and it siphoned 10-15 gallons on to the floor. Now I know which way the floor slopes!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;247658 said:
Glad to see you're filling her up again. Yesterday there was no school and I was working on adding a bunch of new corals and fish thanks to Rebel's student. I left in a hurry and the custodian called me to tell me that there was water flowing out of my classroom. Lucky for me it was just my salt water mixing barrel. The hose from the pump fell and it siphoned 10-15 gallons on to the floor. Now I know which way the floor slopes!
I know I shouldn't be laughing this hard... but I can't stop.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
It was funny but I had to keep explaining why the carpet in the hall was still wet this morning.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Boy did I miss judge. I thought I only had 50 gallon left. Guess that's part of having big boy tank.