Stolen Goods 125 rr build

Well I can't say thank you enough to the site. Without this site I never would have found this tank. I just got a 125g all glass aquariums reef ready dual overflow setup for $150 bones in ft Collins......score! It also came with the stand, hood, and an acrylic sump. the tank is flawless without a chip or scratch, it looks brand new. It was the fresh water display tank at the days inn in ft Collins.
The plan is still in its infancy but it will be an LPS dominated tank with some SPS up top and a lot of inverts and reef safe fish. I like to sit and watch the little crabs and shrimp do their thing amongst the rocks.
Probably going with the tried and true 3x175 or 3x250 18k halides and t5 actenics. I'm still not sure but I'm gonna look at some LED tanks to see if I might go that way.
Decision time is getting close now that I've taken the leap!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Killer deal! Congrats

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
nice score. yah i would take out the bio balls too

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Right now Petco is running their $1 per gallon sale, good time to build a sump.

I went and picked up a 29g to turn into a sump. anyone have any good dry rock laying around taking up space? I now have a place for it. its time to rockscape!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
coastalJ;354986 said:
I went and picked up a 29g to turn into a sump. anyone have any good dry rock laying around taking up space? I now have a place for it. its time to rockscape!
i still have a bunch of live Fiji left along with some Marco prime cuts and a couple nice pieces of tukani. All cured live rock, no algae no pests.

Walter, once I'm circulating I'll be very interested in your cured cured rock. I still need to pic up a return pump, sand, and a ro/di unit......bueler, bueler, anyone?