Stolen Goods 125 rr build

Got the back painted black and secured another 100# of cured rock to go with the 75# of dry.....the misses says I have to have sand, grrrrrr ok.
[attachment=69215:name]

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
How does that hold water? Magic!

i tape off the glass and use spray paint. U can use any gloss as the glass makes it glossy where you see it. Don't attempt to paint it with a brush, you'll never get the streaks out and if you do it takes forever. With the spray paint it's a 5 min job.

coastalJ;355866 said:
i tape off the glass and use spray paint. U can use any gloss as the glass makes it glossy where you see it. Don't attempt to paint it with a brush, you'll never get the streaks out and if you do it takes forever. With the spray paint it's a 5 min job.
Cool thanks. I wanted to do that to my 150 gal before I set it up

Well, I won the battle against micro bubbles today and got a cup of grunge from an established system. There's a tennis ball of chaeto rolling in the sump and everything is looking good. Skimmer seems to be breaking in nicely as I'm already getting a bit of nice scummy skim. This is by far been my easiest start up of my four previous tanks.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
coastalJ;356021 said:
Boy, it'll post my pics every way except straight
Hahaha!

your rockscape looks great! This thing will like amazing full of corals and fish.