WP25 Group Buys

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Details on link below. If you don't have account on scmas, posts on this thread or PMs here will work just fine.

http://www.thescmas.com/forums/showthread.php?14046-WP25-Group-Buys&p=147185#post147185

Here's the official thread to order your WP25s. I will make this a sticky thread and reset the list for each order. If you'd be interested let me know. Cash will be collected once the min pumps are ordered and include all associated fees except shiping to you if you cant make pick up date/time. All fees for paypal transfers to me are to be paid by the sender. Any fees I absorb on paypal me will be due at pick up. Payments made with a card will incur a 2% fee on top of all charges to include shipping (this is what I am charged to process the card). Pumps will not be released until paid in full. The price sits at $58 each for 24 pumps, $63 each if only 12 pumps. Shipping anywhere in Colorado is Approximately $6.45 per pump. Here's the current buy list

paypal = coralxpressions@hotmail.com

Total Order - 32 0f 32 PAID

Delivery: Saturday, 9 November at Park Meadows in Nordstrom Lower level parking lot from 11-1130

matthewkofalk: 4 (SHIPPED)
Ricklee: 1 (PAID IN FULL WITH SHIPPING)
Rotciv: 1(PAID IN FULL)
RUMEN: 2 (SHIPPED)

PICKING UP AT SATURDAY DELIVERY:
Sethsolomon: 2 (PAID IN FULL, PICKING UP 6)
WATERCOLORSGUY: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Reefcheif: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Plumcrazy: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Samindemver: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Mccoc033: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Lorilynn: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Slewis: 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Luke: 2 (PAID IN FULL)

Last edited by a moderator:

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd take 2. I have 2 WP40s controlled by a Apex and they are great. I'd like to add the 2 WP25s for the back of the tank.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
samindenver;258060 said:
I'd take 2. I have 2 WP40s controlled by a Apex and they are great. I'd like to add the 2 WP25s for the back of the tank.
Are you wanting in for 2, just trying to clarify

pieguy;258138 said:
Can I still get in for 1?
Sure can, ive got you down

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Killer video for these, anyone on the fence, here's some sweet motion to motivate you!

[video=youtube;-HA9nhy0Xss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA9nhy0Xss[/video]

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will that be to much for a 20g long??.. lol