WP25 Group Buys

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks ..Let me know when they arrive:couch2::

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let us know when you are ready for us to send you the money. I can either Pay Pal it to you or give you a credit card. Let me know the price plus fees for PP or CC. I can send you which ever you prefer.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Will do. Once i get the full 24 requested i will start collecting. So come on guys only 2 more. If no other requests by friday i will get the last 2 myself and start collecting friday night, so everyone get ready

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SWEETNESS. min pumps has been reached. Lets get all the money so I can place the order. paypal @ coralxpressions@hotmail.com - you pay the fees or they will be due at pickup, or you can call me and I can take a credit card over the phone.

FYI - paypal fees are roughly 3% where as if i do a card by phone your fees are only 2%. Your choice LOL

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does $58 include all fees, or not paypal?

Confused by your earlier post:

bush8984;261827 said:
Just worked it out to $58 total after all fees and everyrthing

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Munch;262245 said:
Does $58 include all fees, or not paypal?

Confused by your earlier post:
Sorry for the confusion. does not include any paypal fees to get money to me. just the fees associated with paying the supplier and shipping.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want in if there is still time!? I just saw this and I need one as I donated the wp40 to the club as it was to big. Is it to late?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2