WP25 Group Buys

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;262309 said:
Never too late. I can continue adding right until I make the payment. I've got you down for and payment info is in original thread.
Ill send over payment once I get in front of my computer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Original thread updated. Once the minimum number of pumps (24) has been paid for, I will give 72hrs to get any remaining payments in before I close this group buy and place the order. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't want to be hanging on to everyones money waiting on one or two people.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
so honestly... i got this 180g and i have 2 Korelia Evo 1400s on a wavetimer. Would i be way better off with replacing 1 or both of mine with these 25s or should i go with a WP40?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
update as follows: I just got handed payment for pump number 24 which is the minimum to order. I will be placing and paying for the order Monday night. I will be covering the pumps not paid for and those who haven't paid for have until the pump coming to pay me or the pumps go retail

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Minimum pump number has been paid for. I will place the order monday with or without payment from those who have yet to pay. If you still want the pumps you requested you will have until I receive the pumps to make payment or I put the pumps up at reatial price on CL, EBAY or Amazon. Sorry, I'm covering the cost and I go on vacation on 10 September and I doubt everyone wants to wait until October to get their pumps. Please get ahold of me and let me know what your plan is.

Jonathan
210 275-7520