WP25 Group Buys

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry for delay..day job gettign in the way alot lately. Pumps have shipped. No tracking number yet but those things are usually close but not exact. Supplier assures me they will arrive by thursday. If this holds true, I will be up that way for saturday delivery from 11-1130 at Park meadows mall in the lower level parking lot in my red toyota camry. If you cannot make this please come up on the net and let me know so we can make other arrangements. Original post updated with all info to include delivery

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
That time Saturday is no good for me, I work 10-4. does anyone up in the Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Broomfialed, Arvada area have any pumps to pick up, if so can you grab mine and I can drop by Saturday after work to pick them up??

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Also, if you paid for shipping please verify I have you noted for shipping and an address. Obviously I'll verify paypal lol but too tired to do so now :) I should get these mailed friday for saturday delivery..give or take with the holiday weekend and post office

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I work in the springs and live In highlands ranch. If you want to make arrangements to use me to help get from the springs to highlands ranch just let me know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SLewis;276513 said:
I work in the springs and live In highlands ranch. If you want to make arrangements to use me to help get from the springs to highlands ranch just let me know

Ill let you know for sure, thats alot closer for me, but lets wait to see if I can get them closer! LOL

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;276510 said:
Also, if you paid for shipping please verify I have you noted for shipping and an address. Obviously I'll verify paypal lol but too tired to do so now :) I should get these mailed friday for saturday delivery..give or take with the holiday weekend and post office

How do you want us to verify with you

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;276537 said:
Check the orginal thread that I have you noted for shipping next to your name. I'm tracking you lol. just want to make sure I didn't miss anyone
I didn't see mines say shipping

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Please confirm pick up tomorrow, im gonna have to take a long lunch break to make it to the pick up. LOL, priorities!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Please confirm pick up tomorrow, im gonna have to take a long lunch break. LOL, priorities!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
WOW, wierd, both times I tried to post the page errored, when I loaded it back up I didnt see me previous post so I posted again, now both are showing! LOL