WP25 Group Buys

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;273835 said:
With how slow this group buy has gone this may be the last one I'd definitely get on people this price is a lot lower than you will get from fishstreet

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
There have been multiple GBs for these over the summer...most people that wanted the bought them in the first couple groups...those went faster.

It's just demand. Look how fast the Kent GB filled up.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We only need one to get this rolling, comeone, someone needs one of these.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
mathewkofalk;273835 said:
With how slow this group buy has gone this may be the last one I'd definitely get on people this price is a lot lower than you will get from fishstreet

Fir the benefit of the whole, this is the 3rd one I have done and there were a few other before me so there arent many,people left who need them.

So, to get this going I am going to front the cash for the last one. Order is ready. Start sending money. If anyone wants to jump in I can keep adding right up until I place the order. If you paypal please put user name in comments so I know who sent what. Pay fees on your end or they will be due at pickuo and yes $2 will be the difference between getting your pump and not.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bush, can you let me know what the total is with the credit card charge and Ill call you with my #

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is it possible for me to pay for my 4 pumps plus shipped all to greeley plus fees as one transaction if so pm me and il pm you my email address for invoice or I can pay over phone what ever is easiest for you.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey can you pm me a final pRice for my 2 and you pay pal info?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
mathewkofalk;273860 said:
Is it possible for me to pay for my 4 pumps plus shipped all to greeley plus fees as one transaction if so pm me and il pm you my email address for invoice or I can pay over phone what ever is easiest for you.

SLewis;273876 said:
Hey can you pm me a final pRice for my 2 and you pay pal info?
PMs sent!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey guys, if your on this group buy please contact Bush ASAP with your payment so we can get this rolling, the longer we take to get paid up the longer its gonna take to get pumps

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;273982 said:
Hey guys, if your on this group buy please contact Bush ASAP with your payment so we can get this rolling, the longer we take to get paid up the longer its gonna take to get pumps

+1

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anyone from NOCO going down to pick up their pumps from Bush? I would be willing to trade out a couple frags for delivery. Let me know.

Vince
GWA

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
3 people left to pay. Lets go guys!!