WP40 Group Buys

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Man if I wasn't saving for a new controller I would be all over a pair of these.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;258889 said:
Original post updated with current order info. If you haven't paid, please do so ASAP. Order won't process til I have all money.
C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon folks! I'm getting antsy for my new widget! I wanna be like Mike and have a fancy wave in my tank.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump... PAY UP SUCKA'S!! I want my new toy too!!!!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Original Post updated again. Down to 33 pumps. now need 3 more to make a full order or someone will be sacrificed. Last one to pay will be cut unless we can get 3 more. Not my rules folks so I apologize. MUST be in quantities of 4 for packaging. But let's try and get paid up so we can get the order going

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Once you get payment for the minimum order quantity then set a deadline for payment on the rest or sacrifice the rest.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
pieguy;258983 said:
I could switch from the wp25 to the wp40 if it helps. I was going to get 1. Let me know which way helps.
Its up to you. Were at 23 paid for, waiting for validation of payment for 5 more and that will put us at 28 paid once it clears. I will set a deadline once that happens.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Original thread. If you haven't yet, please send money. I've transferred the bulk of payments from paypal to my account to pay. Once the money posts in my account I will process the order with or without payment and pumps will go retail price. I estimate Weds night, thursday morning at the latest. call or text.

210 275-7520