Wtb zss n pss also chalice frags

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats what I thought but never heard them called that

120greefman

Just so ya'll know this guy is a flake. He made it sound like he wanted a nice pack, I go out of my way to frag some stuff I had no intention of fragging and then I never hear from him. I would not recommend doing business with him or entertain anymore of his false requests. I truely cannot stand people who do this.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;118849 said:
Just so ya'll know this guy is a flake. He made it sound like he wanted a nice pack, I go out of my way to frag some stuff I had no intention of fragging and then I never hear from him. I would not recommend doing business with him or entertain anymore of his false requests. I truely cannot stand people who do this.
If your real mad and you want to **** him off you can just give all the stuff to me for free that will learn him!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;118849 said:
put them up for sale!

120greefman

303travism;118855 said:
If your real mad and you want to **** him off you can just give all the stuff to me for free that will learn him!
That is awesome. I spend a lot collecting zoas and need to get a little ROI to fund new ones. I will post the pack on here first before going to the big sites. It will be discounted heavily to make it move.

120greefman

Vic;118863 said:
Andrew, if you have a bleeding hearts frag, let me know the price and i might beable to get it.
I know you were asking about these but I am going to be selling it as a pack more than likely. I only have 1p fragged of the bleeing heart and my mother colony, well lets just say it has some growing to do.