Wtb zss n pss also chalice frags

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;118926 said:
I didn't hear you complaining last time were over getting some goodies.
That means he doesnt sound like a chick! whoa` zing! (looking over my shoulder as I type)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;118926 said:
I didn't hear you complaining last time were over getting some goodies.
you asked for it buddy :)

and no i didnt complain ...you were very generous

120greefman

So after more drama than I can handle happened on another site, turns out youngblood had a few issues with a lot of other people. It is sad to see this in our hobby but buyer/seller beware it dealing with him in the future.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;119655 said:
So after more drama than I can handle happened on another site, turns out youngblood had a few issues with a lot of other people. It is sad to see this in our hobby but buyer/seller beware it dealing with him in the future.
you cant do that without linking the drama ....no fair!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so is this youngblood a douchebag or what ? ...wait thats a bit of an oxymoron isnt it?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea he is a big doucher! He tried to make it out to be 120greefman's fault that the deal went sour.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
He tried to blame me too. The thread was deleted because of all the people slamming him. He shipped frags to a guy in a coffee cup!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;119732 said:
He tried to blame me too. The thread was deleted because of all the people slamming him. He shipped frags to a guy in a coffee cup!
im actually surprised he had frags to ship ...im sorry with a a screen name like that i always had a hard time believing the guy

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;119732 said:
Yeah i thought it was funny that person said he shipped in a coffee cup, it just reiterated how much of a tard he really is. It just sux he left 120greefman bad feedback did he do the same to you brent?

120greefman

Off The Deep End;119709 said:
I saw it before it got deleted, good stuff.

That's too funny. I had other people on r2r pming me about bad deals too with him. Glad it finally came to an end.