Yes I did it-Yes I'm doing it-Will continue to update this thread so recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Aaron I am going to be making a trip to boogies the same day I come buy frags from you. or going to try and set it up so they are the same day. I can bring stuff back down with me.

brings up a question... how long can fish sit in a bucket being moved from one place to another? i have always got mine close by.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;97641 said:
+1 if you don't need it all wicked. I need some lr for my new sump
Live rock or Dry marco rock? I have both.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;97656 said:
how much dry rock did you get and how much are you selling it for? :p I need a couple of large pieces
Seems to be alot of interest in the dry rock. Might not be much left here pretty quick. Not a ton of it, black garbage bag about 75% full ish. ooohhh yeah...price is 50.00 a lb for those that didn't read the first post. =p

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ah ok well if people back out let me know. I will go for the dollar a pound lol :p I read it I was just testing you um... yeah

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;97545 said:
He had a homemade led board and a par 38 (neither currently for sale as par 38 is being rebuilt and the led board is being used). What size nano thou? is it a biocube or?
It's a Biocube 8. Not much room in there, but trying to figure out a way to add some extra lights.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have lots of both. Weighed the dry in at 40lbs but Demon has first chance at it. have plenty of LR and two 5 g buckets 50-75 percent full of sand.

Know there is a ton of interest in the dry rock, but what the hay, if anything falls through I'm interested in 20-30lbs of it. Just getting up and running and that would round me out perfectly!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dont actually need it, but I have an overwhelming urge to begin stocking up for the 280 build.

I definately don't want to steal anyone's thunder, just know that if it is available, I am a definate. :)

Could be interested in the rock as an alternate, what kind of condition is the rock in? How is it being stored right now?

The other issue with the LR is that I am don't live in Denver, but will be flying out on June 17 so could pick up that day, but the rock would sit in my car at the airport hence the interest in the dry rock. Or pick it up when we return on the 21st.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ewwww...can't imagine the smell after LR has sat in a car for a week...yuk.

LR is being stored in the house, in a rubbermaid trash can with two circ pumps. Temps holding 79 degrees. With occasional petting.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i'll give you $20 if you leave all that LR in your car for a week ....lol

would the windows have to be up or down??

You are killing me w those 2 b/w clowns too. On my stock list. Do you think they would last 5 days in the car too? Maybe with the lr? :)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Only if you put them on the dash..preferably a black dash...will help keep them calm...reeeeeeaaaallll calm...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;97773 said:
Only if you put them on the dash..preferably a black dash...will help keep them calm...reeeeeeaaaallll calm...
mmm mmm ...clownfish jerky

Just so happens... I have a black dash!! This is working out perfect! haha.

Just saw you are in Loveland... I am assuming not the Loveland that is on the way to Vail. Not sure if I can talk the better half into a side trip. But maybe. Let me know what shakes out.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any interest in a Kold Sterile unit?

Price dropped on dosing pump thingy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.