Yes I did it-Yes I'm doing it-Will continue to update this thread so recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Greenspoon;97776 said:
Just so happens... I have a black dash!! This is working out perfect! haha.

Just saw you are in Loveland... I am assuming not the Loveland that is on the way to Vail. Not sure if I can talk the better half into a side trip. But maybe. Let me know what shakes out.

I'm too poor to live up in that loveland. I'm down here, flatland loveland.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
boogie, you want to change your mind on keeping the ac jr w/ dc8
/jedi hand wave

you know your just going to sell it in a month and im going to have to drive out there again...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;97791 said:
boogie, you want to change your mind on keeping the ac jr w/ dc8
/jedi hand wave

you know your just going to sell it in a month and im going to have to drive out there again...

I need it because of the ph probe ability. Will probably have a RKL or two for sale in a month though. =)

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97799 said:
I need it because of the ph probe ability. Will probably have a RKL or two for sale in a month though. =)
i just need to control 8 lights so id be ok with a rkl if they can do 8.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish

Currently plan to use this for my 6 LEDs and one more timer for my fuge light. So I'm only getting 1/2 the timers I would like but I think it'll work. Lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are all eight lights coming on/going off at different times?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97806 said:
Are all eight lights coming on/going off at different times?
they way im going to do it with the 2 outlet timers 2 led strips will be coming on at a time. then my moon lights and fuge lights at the same time.

if i can get a acjr or rkl with 8 for an ok price I would like each light to be on its own timer. if nto i can make do with frakentimer

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not exactly sure of Wicked's plans for it just yet. Hmmm...

I'll be home most of the day Sunday as I'm hoping to have people come pick stuff up then. 970-222-5623

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97824 said:
I'm not exactly sure of Wicked's plans for it just yet. Hmmm...

I'll be home most of the day Sunday as I'm hoping to have people come pick stuff up then. 970-222-5623
ill see what I can do. I have wedding crap at noon and my wife could pop out a baby any day now. :D but if i can come later in the afternoon i will.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;97855 said:
well are selling them? ...for el cheapo
Send me a pm with what your idea of cheapo is and I'll let you know. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.