20g and 40g/55g I could borrow?

DrBoxedWine

Cleaner Shrimp
Hello everyone,

I'm in the midst of attempting to cure my tank of Ich, and running Hypo in my display tank appears to not be working. I'm preparing for the fact that i'll likely have to do the Tank Transfer Method.

Does anyone have a spare 20g laying around that i could borrow for a few weeks?

I'm also on the lookout for a 40g or 55g (with stand, if at all possible) that i could borrow for a few months? I'd be willing to figure out a rental fee if you'd like. I'll need to keep the DT fallow for 12 weeks, and a 20g isn't going to be big enough for them for this long.

Thanks in advance, I'll check back here for messages, but email is easiest for me. richarddfrey@gmail.com

Richard

DrBoxedWine

Cleaner Shrimp
Yeah i actually just picked up a 10g there last weekend to help a friend start a tank for their kid. If it comes down to it, i'll do that, but it'd be cool to just borrow one since i definitely won't need them after i'm done with this.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

DrBoxedWine

Cleaner Shrimp
Thanks! I may take you up on that. My only issue is that i have a good amount of fish, and a 10g may be tough to make work. However, i'll definitely keep this in mind.

Whereabouts do you live?

DrBoxedWine

Cleaner Shrimp
Thanks everyone. I'm in Wheat Ridge. Yeah i think a 10g is going to be too small. Even a 20g is pushing it, but it should be fine considering it's only a few days.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have a clean 75g I would sell for $75. No stand just glass. Pm if interested

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster