ApexJr

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright, my mind is made up. I'm snagging one of these when they come out in a few weeks. Who else is getting one? I have a few questions though, maybe someone here can help.
1. Can I link my DC8 to the EC4?
2. Is there a way to use the ACjr display with this?
3. Do I need to re-calibrate my pH probe since I'll have to buy an AquaBus module to be able to read pH, really lame IMO that I have to buy a separate module to check my pH.
4. Who wants to buy an ACjr? lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
not sure about the apex's but i do know its not the actually ph probe you are recalibrating but the module itself ...so yes you will have to calibrate

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90076 said:
I love calibrating these things! Is that refractometer DIY calibration solution good for pH probes also?
lmao ...your not serious right ....no
how ever i have used vinegar and borax but ph calibration fliud is cheap and at a lfs near you for probably 3x's retail

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ph fluid is one time use and degrades over time ...you can hardly trust the sealed stuff let alone used stuff
unless of course you meant you had some new stuff and he could replace it for you

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90110 said:
Thanks, I think I'll just have to order it when I order my Hanna Checkers...gotta get the order above $100 for "free" shipping
are you getting them from that place dworkman got his ....can't remember the name but that is the cheapest by a little

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like it. It is the most inexpensive unit with an ethernet port. I think the total cost after getting the PH probe and PM1 will be around $260. If you want the display it will be another $100. If I was to get one I would run it without the display since I will probably be looking remotely.