different salts

quillin35

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just curious what salts people are using and the kind of results theyre getting?

I am using red sea pro salt..anyone been using this for awhile with good results?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Currently using KENT, it suck major ***, will be switching to fritz or tropic marin soon myself. Although both those basically the same since TM makes fritz salt it just minus the bioactive ingredient

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have that mixed up Angel. TM has their own salt. Fritz has their own salt, and microbe list buys fritz salt and adds a bio activator.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hmm could have sworn it was the other way, but no matter they both almost the same salt

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Perhaps a fritz or TM group buy is in order. Im down to my last 2 boxes of Kent and would definately go in on a GB for some more consistent salt.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Count me in on a GB as well. I'm using salinity and have probably a month left.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much is in a box??? My bucket o salinity is good for 255 gallons or roughly 4 months.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I'd be down for a group buy on those too. If anyone knows who to contact on that I would be happy to try and set it up.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Found the fritz contact. Ill email them and see what they say

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You will have to buy it from a retailer, SynDen. I would be glad to entertain a group buy for this salt. Let me know how much we need or wants.

V

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;346542 said:
You will have to buy it from a retailer, SynDen. I would be glad to entertain a group buy for this salt. Let me know how much we need or wants.

V
Could you get us a pricing scale? I assume how much everyone will want will depend on where the price breaks happen.

Hodge Podge

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would also be interested in a group buy. I have been using Kent. Price is right but it is not very consistent.