Fluid Design Disappointment

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry but after MACNA I had set up with them to purchase one of their ATO system. I call and talk to them and they were in the process of building more ATO Systems and did not have one for me to pick up. I was told me to call in a week and they would have some. I did and left a message (three times) I also went buy their facility twice and they were closed.

I had decided to wait for a call back and never received one.

I let this go but after talking to too members about and one said they had a similar experience and the other said that they new of my issue and was surprised that they never contacted me.

I just feel that if one is purchasing a large system, that it is a waste of their time.

I will not say anything bad about any individuals as I have had good experience with them in the past, but not as fluid design.

Disappointed!

Last edited by a moderator:

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
I would like to personally apologize to everyone who has been disappointed with Fluid Designers in the last few months. I personally take full responsibility for dropping the ball. We, as a company had to make some big decisions this year. Though we had a good business year (thanks to allot of you) , we were also plagued with various challenges and had some set backs. We did close our location in Denver but we are still selling products and creating new new ones. I myself had some big personal decisions to make and am dealing with elderly parent challenges that have taken a good amount of my focus.
I apologize again to those of you that got caught in the transition. Fluid is still alive and we are working hard at rebuilding our reputation. We are offering our services in Arizona as well as Denver. Our main office will be located in the Phoenix area and we plan to begin promoting ourselves soon. Anyone that knows me, knows that I pride myself on customer satisfaction and service and believe in treating customers exactly how I would like to be treated. To those of you that were disappointed, please feel free to pm me or call my cell at 303-547-4601 and unload! I will do whatever I can to rectify any issues.
MASC members have been great to work with and we do thank you for your continued support.
- Dave Marriott

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave, I think it is a mute point now since you have moved. If you think it is not, then let me know and I will call you.

Thank you for your reply.
Martin

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to let everyone know that FluidDesigners has made this right. Not only did they deliver the product I wanted, but they gave it to me at a discounted price that we both agreed on. Yes this was way late but I am pleased that Dave and his crew made it right.
Thank you.