Moving back to Colorado

Hello everyone. I am moving back to Colorado in May of this year and wanted to say Hi. Its been a few years since I've been on MASC -

I currently have a 45 gallon JBJ AIO mixed reef tank that I am trying to move back to Colorado from California.
This will be a very interesting move - figures cross that everyone (fish and corals) All make it back.

I will start a thread about my move and keep everyone updated with the status :)

Happy Wednesday!!!
Tammi

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I escaped the Bay area 20 years ago, and I cannot imagine the loons have gotten any better. Welcome back!
We just moved to Thornton from San Jose. I lived there pretty much my whole life. We made the move looking for a better environment to raise our kids in. So far it looks like a good choice.

@Coralxchickx:) hows your move progressing?

We just moved to Thornton from San Jose. I lived there pretty much my whole life. We made the move looking for a better environment to raise our kids in. So far it looks like a good choice.

@Coralxchickx:) hows your move progressing?
I grew up in the Thornton area. Moved to LA about 3 years ago... miss home
But would LOVE to check out your tank.

The official move will be the end of May. So right now I’m getting all my supplies ready for the move. (Containers, generators, styrofoam containers ect.) I’m getting very nervous about this move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk