Moving out from Az

Hello there, my name is Brie and I'm new to the forum/club. I am attempting to make the move out to the Denver area from Tempe, Az. I've been keeping tanks for most of my life and I've been keeping saltwater for about eight years. I currently work at an lfs in Az and would love the opportunity to work at one out there as well. I'm not sure if my tanks will make the move with me but I currently have a newer 90g sps tank and a 37g that I designed for dwarf octopus.

Since I have not made the move yet I would really appreciate any insider info on stores that may be hiring or nice places to rent a house. :)

My tanks are mostly empty at the moment but if I can ever figure out how to get videos or photos off my phone I'll post them up here for you guys.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, and welcome to the forum, hope the move goes smoothly for you, and FYI-Boulder county is expensive.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquaimports is great along with Elite reef. We moved from Arizona 6 year ago. We were in Gilbert, not to far from Tempe.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully the move to Colorado is seamless!! As far as openings...........not totally sure. I know Cris Capp was looking for someone recently but not sure if that spot has been filled.

hurrafreak;122620 said:
Hopefully the move to Colorado is seamless!! As far as openings...........not totally sure. I know Cris Capp was looking for someone recently but not sure if that spot has been filled.
Thanks, if you're referring to Cris of Aquatic Art Inc then I will be talking to him soon. :)

rockys_pride;122621 said:
Welcome! Pics? What's your budget? Ever think about opening your own LFS?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I'm guessing you mean budget for a place to live? It's really up on the air right now because it depends on a job and I don't know for sure if my husband will be coming. If he stays in Az to finish school I will probably live with my family as long as possible. If not, I'm thinking we'll want to rent a place for under 1k.

And yes, I would love to open my own lfs. Alas, no one will give me money and I have none of my own. Anyone want to be business partners? Haha.

Thank you for the warm welcome!