REEFMASTER719 Never shipped or refunded money!! Buyer beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Quick question, the corals I'm question, are they the acans im holding for you? If so, you spoke in plural tense and I can't remember which other ones you said you were wanting back. If I'm not the one on which you speak of then disregard. P.s. I tested sat and sun but haven't heard back. Just reaching out

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have gone through an edited multiple posts in this thread.

Please remember to keep posts on topic and keep posts within forum policy. This includes trying to keep around the bad language filters. This also includes personal attacks against anyone on this site.

Please keep in mind everyone posting here is a welcome person in this community and to refrain from acting rashly.

Just so everyone knows I haven't received a refund or money order as of today and wasn't even aware of a money order from reefmaster!! You think you might tell some one if you were sending a money order?maybe!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;210099 said:
Did you purchase this on here or from reef2reef

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
R2R it has nothing to do with masc he's just causing issues!

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Racin,

If this is correct, please let us know that it has been taken care of. I would like to believe that this was just a misunderstanding and that ReefMaster has taken care of the issue, but we need to hear it from you. We all trust each other to watch out for each other so your initial post is appreciated. However, we also appreciate followup so that we know things have been taken care of.

reefmaster719;210107 said:
This has been taken care of already. I'm tired of this BS.

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't mean to chime In butt reefmaster still hasn't squared up with me on the frags yet so hey reefmaster u got my number!!!!! If free all weekend

reef is a good guy with the times I met him I would take the OP's word with a grain of salt as well I am also on his list of people to get some corals I am not going to stress over it as I know where they are and why he hasnt gotten them yet I believe he will make good on it

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
bigfoot610;210280 said:
any developments besides my inbox of hatemail?
People love to hate! It's the American way isn't it lol

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
bigfoot610;210287 said:
of djmmmmwmwmwm or what ever proof up in the chat box if u hurry
Hey Bigfoot u left me a private message. So hate mail I feel it. you were not even involved. like I said give a call u got my # this went to talking to how big u are wow.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn right. You get used to it real quick. Especially when people slam you on your own local forum. This is the second time in 4 years someone tried to get me out of my own hard earned money. Bad thing is people don't mind there own business and start harassing there own local forum member. Gotta love that part :]

Last edited by a moderator:

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reef, you mentioned this had been taken care of. Could you share the outcome? Did you send a refund or the fixture?

Racin, could you also verify if this has been resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.