1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

RO parts locally?

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects' started by MBX5, Apr 8, 2019.

1. MBX5

MBX5 Copepod

looking to get my AWC system going but I need a few parts. Looking for John guest (pp450821w) fittings and RO tube by the foot? The fitting I need isn’t sold at HD or Lowe’s. Do you guys happen to know any local shops that sell that type of stuff?

2. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I don't know of any local ones with those, but I have had good luck with supplyhouse.com. They have a pretty good selection of John Guest fittings
    Just looking for the female adapter? I have a used one from my old RO system that you can have. I'm downtown if you want to stop by

3. MBX5

MBX5 Copepod

Thanks for the offer but I need 4 so I’ll just order them if need be.

SynDen likes this.
  4. larryl

larryl Copepod

Aquatic Art sometimes has that kind of RO bits and pieces, would be worth giving them a call.