ZGrow I - A.L. Rainbows

Since a good portion, roughly 9, are not posted up yet can we extend Rule 4. "Each contestant must post a photo of their frag within 48 of contest start/time or you receive your frag" a little bit out to give them a chance? BTW I am seeing some baby bump action at the base of the plug, that or some glue... LOL we'll see.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup, I'll be relaxed on the rule, we need to see some pics people! I'd hate to DQ the winner because they didn't post pics - we have $125 riding on it! Let's get them in by Saturday please!!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also,
9. jda123
15. ThunderTwonk
32. Chris bedan
33. High Plains Reefer

Send me your guess for the winning head count, I've mis-placed what you've sent. Also, anyone that wants to change, lets get those changes in, I want to lock choices down shortly.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh come on now, I posted my pic! JK. Hopefully the winner will show me how to go from just your average zoa freak to an absolutely insane zoa freak :flame:

Post up the pics with your stats folks!!! I haven't seen anyone say halides yet, whats up JDA?

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I mentioned MHs over my tank.

Running a total of 500W at 14k over the 150.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Blindrage;294978 said:
I mentioned MHs over my tank.

Running a total of 500W at 14k over the 150.
Sorry I missed that Ill be following along with yours for sure.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reef;294977 said:
Oh come on now, I posted my pic! JK. Hopefully the winner will show me how to go from just your average zoa freak to an absolutely insane zoa freak :flame:

Post up the pics with your stats folks!!! I haven't seen anyone say halides yet, whats up JDA?
I've got halides over mine. Only running them 3.5 hours and supplementing with a lot of blue led. Jda's running three 250 watt hqi over the tank he's likely to put them in. It's an 8 foot 250 I think.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I finally picked my frag up today. My tank is an overstocked 150 gallon mixed reef with a 55 gallon sump. Asm g4 skimmer and 3 120 watt Evo led fixtures. Phosphates are usually around .25, nitrates 20ppm.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paging ThunderTwonk and Chris Bedans... please pickup a white courtesy phone! I need your guesses for winning head count!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Munch;295099 said:
Paging ThunderTwonk and Chris Bedans... please pickup a white courtesy phone! I need your guesses for winning head count!
I have Thunder's frag still but he will be getting it this weekend at the meeting. As for his guess.........I dont know what his excuse is lol

Kris pick up the titanium iphone and guess :D

Big D

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
so i guess i am not smart enough to get photos to this thread i can get them to photobucket and even to an album here but cant figure out how to post up a pic
im done it needs to be hands on with me i guess so frustrated !!!!

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Big D;295160 said:
so i guess i am not smart enough to get photos to this thread i can get them to photobucket and even to an album here but cant figure out how to post up a pic
im done it needs to be hands on with me i guess so frustrated !!!!
Dale - clear your inbox, please. I can probably even help you with the pictures.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok here's mine

90 gallon cube radion light runs from 12-10

Ok so have a baby bump expect it to bloom in two days!

Last edited by a moderator:

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anybody having babies yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a baby bump goin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk