200G Forever And A Day Build Thread

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
man oh man that is one awesome awesome light rack man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job for sure !!!!!!!!! excited to see it inside the canopy and all lit up :p

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah who knows when that will be. The tank will be up and running long before the cabinets and hood are finished. I'm trying to find a cabinet builder that can do some of the stuff I want. Allot of it will be tricky and im not an experienced enough wood worker to try tackling it. I think I have a place picked out it s just a matter of if they will want the job and more importantly if I will be able to afford them. The work they do is downright amazing though.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sick light setup nice job!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
This build is very inspiring. Great job so far!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great craftsmanship! You can tell everything is very well thought out! Your fish room says it all! Can't wait to see the gems your stock the dt with!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't wait to see this full of water!! Any ideas on how you're gonna scape it?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;330271 said:
Can't wait to see this full of water!! Any ideas on how you're gonna scape it?
i have some rough ideas I've been tossing around. The only thing for sure is one piece I epoxied together to go in the front viewable corner of the tank. I've had it curing for about 5 months as it was made from dry dead rock but really cool piece so I decided to use it. The rest will all be established live rock but not sure what type yet or how it will be scaped in the end.

i need to save up for a couple sea swirls then I can plumb the return and really start thinking about scaping and getting the tank cycled while I figure out all the finish work.

MartinsReef;330273 said:
You will beat me to water! Great job.
well I better slow down then. :)

MartinsReef;330295 said:
Yep but ask him when he started this build.
Im Pretty sure it was 4 years ago or real close to it. If you consider the first I started with then I think it's been over 5 years.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
pidge;333825 said:
Duuuuudddeee!!!! Kris!!!!! It's happening!!! Looks awesome man! Can't wait to see that puppy all finished up.
I know finally! Its only been 4 years. lol

I just Finished the last of the plumbing Sunday. So I just need to do the leak test this weekend and its ready to fill. I really bummed I wont have you to do the finish work.

I need to drill the stand for the drain supports still then I can remove the shims and clamps.

The return

Last edited by a moderator: