250 gallon acrylic tank

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
adoucette;187654 said:
That totally sucks. I hope your hand heals quickly. Call or text me when your home and feeling better. My father-in-law lives in Brighton 76 to Bromley back by the water tower. I'm not sure how close to there you live. Anyway he has a truck I could probably use. I would need to clear a day to drop off my car, get his truck, move the tank, and return his truck, so I would need to see when he's available to loan me his truck for a day. I also have an employee who has a 12 passenger van with the seats out I know the tank would fit in, but he's going on vacation 9/8-9/18 and will need his van most of next week to get work done before vacation and then will be gone with it until the 18th. Timing just sort of sucks for me right now. I would also need to beg MASC help to move the tank into my basement so if anyone in the Littleton area could help that would be awesome, it's just a matter of coordinating vehicles and people at this point. I'd like to get it done, so you have the cash in hand for the tank you want. I'll try to work out the vehicle part then the people part as soon as I can.
Hey I'm home from the hospital now just have me drugged up at home now lol so I can't drive for a while but any day you would like to arange to pick up the tank I'm fine with just let me know. I'm just a one handed drugged up gimp right now lol pretty useless

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its a killer price absolutely. I have to place to store it or set it up anytime soon otherwise I would have snagged it weeks ago

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;188888 said:
Its a killer price absolutely. I have to place to store it or set it up anytime soon otherwise I would have snagged it weeks ago
You can always make room for another tank trust me!!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not in a 2 bedroom town home lol plus the garage is housing my 6ft 30" deep snap on box, roll cart, trans jack, you know how it goes.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I dont think so if its the 180 stand. A 180 is usually 6'x2' and this 250 Craig says is 8'x1.5'. But I could be completely wrong about the stand Deboy is offering