AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Don't forget this is this weekend everyone!!!! I know we have had some server issues and people having frustrating times getting in but I assure you were are all very much alive and we are still having a huge reefer Bbq :D

I look forward to see everyone there both new and old and I am def excited for the raffle!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone, slight change of plans in which we hope will be better for the masses. We will be having the BBQ from 11-2pm with the raffles going to be @1pm. This will allow people to come and not take up the whole day and also to know when the raffle is.

Again hope to see everyone there and keep your fingers crossed for no rain!!!!

Oh and again please vote in the poll above if you plan to attend. Looks like we will have a great turnout so far but we can never have to many reefers in one place right?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I put on the poll 1+1 but I am not making it now. Change of plans. Going diving at the Blue Hole in New Mexico instead. Sorry I am going to miss it. This meeting seems like it will be awesome!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just a reminder this is this weekend and we have some super awesome raffle items!!!

Don't forget to check first post fir raffle items, details and location.

Oh and if you haven't voted on the poll, please do so!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK everyone!!!! We had another awesome awesome donation from an anonymous person.

We received 2x Dosing pumps and jugs of both alk and calcium for the 40 breeder tank!!!!!!

So....Thank you for your donation whom ever you are, that's a perfect addition to the already AMAZING packaged tank we are raffling off!!!!

Oh and don't forget this is Sunday so only a few days away and again please vote in the poll if you plan to attend

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
On Tapatalk so can't vote, but I'm gonna try to make this one. I don't have a tank, but Erika and Logan will always have my support. Hope I can make it with the 2 extra little ones I'll be watching that day.

Might just have to throw in for the breeder too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I never added pics of my raffle donation
Here's the citrus explosion:

And the blue/green zoas (right behind my jaw fish):

And the tricolor and insignious (the smaller stick on the right and blue stick right behind the bigger rock):

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone, we got a last minute donation to the event!!!! Larry aka Pieguy is the owner of a local Pie Shop called Granny Scotts and he has generously offered up a few gift cards for his store!!!!!!! So be on the look out for those as I hear he has some amazing pastries there!!!

Also just a reminder that the BBQ is tomorrow and if you haven't voted in the poll, to please do so.

WWW.GRANNYSCOTTS.COM

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I plan on being there tomorrow, with a couple little people. Is that playset at this park? If so my girls will be in heaven.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ill be there with my kiddo. I have my brother in town so he may be coming as well. Ill bring deviled aggs

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;260705 said:
Ok everyone, we got a last minute donation to the event!!!! Larry aka Pieguy is the owner of a local Pie Shop called Granny Scotts and he has generously offered up a few gift cards for his store!!!!!!! So be on the look out for those as I hear he has some amazing pastries there!!!

Also just a reminder that the BBQ is tomorrow and if you haven't voted in the poll, to please do so.

WWW.GRANNYSCOTTS.COM
GIFT CARDS FOR PIE??? NO WAY!! Oh, it is ON now.