Chalice Round Robin DBTC

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;85428 said:
yeah, but we still have to set up a first order. I get how it works once the circle is set up, but how do we determine the order of the circle? Might be worthwile to get a list of names, roll random numbers to determine order, then people can post what they plan on entering (first number goes first ect) so we can see what we need to go out and buy if we want to play, but may need to get something new.
Why shouldn't we just do post order, no point in making it more complicated then it already is?

Sent from my Droid Incredible.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;85467 said:
Guess I'm up first? Careful this might make you cry, indroducing My Flamethrower Chalice!!!! Yup, just named a coral, POW!! Pics? Nope wait until its in your tank.
Nah i have heard of it before i will get a link of the awesome chalice for a vendor pic ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;85471 said:
Not yet Jamie, slow your role.

Sent from my Droid Incredible.
its not the first person to show interest? ...when is the special day?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I'm in I have three or so chalices that I could enter. How would that work if we have more than one chalice? or just one chalice per person?

LMK so I can pick which chalices to get ready.

maybe we should call no stunners. this is posted in the extreme section after all.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is a Miami hurrican fine??????
Or atleast that's what I am told it is.....

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe tomorrow my lights are off right now.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so no stunners - anything else?

The round robin will start when I post the first frag. Probably on Monday so we can iron out all the kinks over the weekend.

Also, how about being able to have your one frag that goes back into DBTC outside of the circle can be one with your original so the DBTC program sees benefit right away?

Adam, I dont see any problems with doing multiple chalices, just means more in the pot, everyone agree?

One last thing guys. This is a big might, still need to think it over - BUT - I might throw my Jason Fox Crazy Fox into the pot to give incentive for people to participate. I want to work it like this. Every person who enters in the round robin gets 1 entry in the drawing towards the crazy fox. If the chalice you enter into the round robin retails for more than $100 a eye you get 3 entries towards the crazy fox. After 1 rotation is complete (around 6 months out) we will have a drawing and the winner gets the chalice. In six months however they must do the same with a eye of their chalice. If this goes well and I get my My Miami I might consider throwing that into the mix. Still mulling all this over so its not set in stone yet. Just a idea I had.

Any other thoughts?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I have bgm and strawerry fields (best I can tell) and a purple and pink (not sure of name)