Chalice Round Robin DBTC

I'm probably going to be buying, so I'll just put this out here while I look. If anyone who has multiples wants to sell me one (at least two eyes, one for me, one for the circle), let me know. That way, I'm still paying for something to give to the chain.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wish Wicked's Razzlemellon would grow faster. Its about 1/2 the frag plug now. There are some small eyes, but would feel bad fragging such a small piece.

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;85582 said:
I'm probably going to be buying, so I'll just put this out here while I look. If anyone who has multiples wants to sell me one (at least two eyes, one for me, one for the circle), let me know. That way, I'm still paying for something to give to the chain.
I havr a nice size blue chalice called eold blue berrys 15 a frag

Sounds good to me

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I have decided that I will give away a frag of my Crazy Fox after 1 round is complete. The person who wins the crazy fox will have to redistribute a eye in 6 months to the circle. Being that this is posted in the extreme section only those who put a extreme chalice into the round robin will be entered to win the frag of crazy fox. By extreme I mean the chalice retails for more than $100 per eye. This frag retails for $1000 eye (ridiculous IMO) and I dont think it would be fair for someone who only put in a $10 frag to win $1000 one. There has to be at least 3 extreme chalices inside the round robin in order for the crazy fox to be raffled away. If you have more than 1 type of extreme chalice you can enter multiple times and each chalice you enter into the round robin gets 1 entry into the raffle. If for some unforeseen reason the chalice dies I will do my best to make it up in another way or with another chalice.

So this round robin doesn't get flooded with common chalices the following rule will be added:
Common chalice (less than $49 per eye) - only one entry per person allowed
Semi Extreme chalice (Less than $99 per eye) - only 2 entries per person allowed
Extreme chalice ($100 per eye and up) - Unlimited

Next, instead of doing the round robin by post order we are going to do it by value ($$) order. Whoever posts the most extreme chalice will get first dibs on a chalice in the circle, then the next person, so on and so forth. We will all vote on the order and if 2 chalices are close together by price we will go on rarity/color/appeal next. This is ONLY for the first round.

Only one type of chalice is allowed in the circle at any given point - duplicate chalices are placed on the waiting list

You must post a picture of your chalice when submitting it to the circle. You must also post type of chalice (common, semi extreme, extreme) and a link to the retail price of the chalice if possible.

Please give some ideas on how we should proceed on doing the second round and on. I want people submitting common chalices to have a chance on getting some extreme ones without waiting years to do it.

Any other thoughts?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if no one has any more input on this and is ok with how its put together I will edit the first post with the rules. On the second post I will put who has what coral, etc.

I still need ideas on how to proceed with round 2 on. I guess we still have time to decide this. I will post the first chalice tonight and get things rolling.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can still post them up before fragging to hold the spot for that type of chalice. As long as its healed up and ready to go by 05/15/2011

Daniel - I got you in the extreme section. nice!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll try and snap a picture of my chalice but I have no idea what it's called and haven't seen one for sale so I don't know how much it costs.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
zooid;85991 said:
i'll try and snap a picture of my chalice but i have no idea what it's called and haven't seen one for sale so i don't know how much it costs.
ONE BILLION DOLLARS per eye

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL....woohooo....I better choose a good name then! ;)
This is a few weeks old I think.
[attachment=59632:name]