Chalice Round Robin DBTC

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Page 8 post #71 updated with BGM picture and extreme category classification.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;91073 said:
just curious how you can complete you DBTC when corals have not been distributed and the Round Robin has not even started
From the first post Daniel :)

How does the trading circle benefit DBTC?
Every person who participates in the round robin must submit at least 1 eye of a chalice to the DBTC program. That chalice must go to somebody not participating in the round robin DBTC. You can submit the chalice to DBTC one of 3 ways
1: You can use a frag of the chalice your entering into the circle with
2: You can use a frag of the chalice in which you already own but not entering with
3: You can use a frag of the chalice in which you received in the round robin

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;85406 said:
The first chalice you receive in the round robin but be propagated out 2 times. Once to the next person in line and once to someone outside of the circle.
this is were im getting confused if we have not begun the round robin how can it be complete

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Disregard that post. If that were the case then the DBTC program wouldnt have seen any benefit from the round robin for at least 6 months. Also, the chalices will grow slower in some peoples systems and its very possible that you will only be able to grow one eye in 6 months. If that were the case then you would have to give your eye to dbtc and not stay in the round robin due to not having a chalice to enter with. The way that I linked you a couple posts up benefits the dbtc right away.

Mine can be listed as common.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ughh i want this to start lol

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys,

Due to the website issues over the weekend, entry into the round robin will be extended until 7pm tonight. If you have not submitted a chalice you have until then to do so. After 7pm we will close the circle and get the order decided on.

The order will be
Extreme>Semi-Extreme>Common

The person with the most valuable/rare extreme coral will pick first then the person with the second most valuable extreme coral second, so on and so forth. Then the first person to post a semi-extreme coral with a picture will go after the extreme section. After semi-extreme the common section gets to chose their growout coral by post order.

If you would like to contest a chalice's category please do so now - contested corals need to be submitted no later than Tuesday at 7pm

Please also pick the extreme category's order

Here is my take on the order
the_fish_man - Pink Boobies - Extreme
Wicked Demon - Wicked's Razzmelon - Extreme
dvensen - Original Mummy Eye - Extreme
Amonchak - Bubble Gum Monster - Extreme

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hate to pull out at the last second, but...I'm pulling out. All those chalice seems too many for my tastes. Where am I going to put them? DBTC will still be honored

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk