Chalice Round Robin DBTC

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SO far with every chalice submitted (except Jamie) no one has said what category it belongs in so I have had to go off of retail price. If people would submit their chalice with what category they feel it belongs in then it would be at lot easier for me and everyone. If you feel the chalice submitted doesnt belong in the current category, vote it down. I think we are making this more difficult then it needs to be.

Again i say, if anyone has better ideas on how to work this please let me know. I am doing the best I can.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Perhaps the participants (after they are all chosen), could vote on each coral as to which category it belongs in?
Just a suggestion...don't know if that would make it too difficult or not.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gale that sounds like a good idea. To save some work though how about we still have each person submit what category they want their chalice in and if someone disagrees then they can either post a reply to the thread or PM me. Then when the circle closes we can all vote on the category for the contested chalices instead of doing them all.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I updated the first post. I need for dvensen, wicked demon, zooid, amonchak to let me know what category they want their chalice in.

Here is the updated info:

How do I submit a chalice to the round robin?
You must post in this thread - The name of the chalice - The category you want it in - and a picture

How do I know what chalice category to place my coral in?
Extreme - Retail Value $100+ per eye - Must be a named coral and have a verifiable retail price online (For those entering extreme chalices you will be entered to win a Jason Fox Crazy Fox)
Semi-Extreme - Retail Value $50-$99 per eye - Can be a no named coral, as long as you feel it is worth at least $50 a eye or more.
Common - Retail Value less than $50 per eye

How many chalices can I submit?

Extreme - No limit
Semi-Extreme - 2 chalices
Common - 1 Chalice

What if I don't agree with a category someone placed their chalice in?

You can contest the category by either replying to the thread or PM'n me about it. If a chalices category is contested I will post "contested" next to the entry in post #2 of this thread. Once the circle closes we as a group will vote on the category it should be in. A poll will be open for 48 hours to vote.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Grape watermelon chalice, or alien eye chalice according to some retailers
But I'm gonna call it Gonorrhea chalice...

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A couple of vendors had some pretty sweet chalices at the meet on Saturday. Hope those who have not entered yet saw them and possibly picked one up.

Dont forget guys entry to round 1 of the round robin ends 05/01

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a pink boobie and am getting a BGM debating which one I shoul put in

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay so I will enter for pink boobies. I will get my info up soon