Cherubs 75

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Easiest way I could think of to keep them from spinning would be to drill a hole through the width of the poles (anwhere on the stand should work but higher up on the stand would be best). Mount a cheapy L bracket next to hole and run a nut and bolt through the bracket and hole.

Does that make any sense?? lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Freakin Fed Ex! I get an email saying they damaged my delivery and are returning it to sender. It's freakin rock! I'm so irritated right now...

Hopefully that means you get new rock sent out asap, and they don't turn around and ship back the same stuff, right?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
no idea I never ordered marco rock. I am going down there to look at the package and see if they should return it.

AAAAH, it didn't go back yet. That's good, unless it's now rock rubble.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nope they just called me and told me its getting shipped back. I told them the situation with my temp tank and needing to cycle and the manager said "I don't care about what's going on in your life" F**k Fed ex

WOW - and that was the manager? Did you ask to speak to his manager, lol? What a jerk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you called the place you ordered the rock from yet to see if they can send you out more rock ASAP?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know you are scared of rock but I have pest free rock you can borrow to get your tank going it is cured and ready to rock and roll.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah Gabe at least get some live rock. That way you can get your Stuff in the new tank and then use the Macro when it comes in.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I called marco rocks and talked to them. They called fed ex and fed ex will be delivering the box today. I am to take pictures and send them to marco then use it to cycle. They will ship me anything that was lost or damaged. So +1 to Marco Rock service... As far as Fed ex goes I called and complained about the douche and they are investigating him now.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;145018 said:
I know you are scared of rock but I have pest free rock you can borrow to get your tank going it is cured and ready to rock and roll.
Thanks for the offer but marco took care of me. You're an awesome guy and appreciate your kindness

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice going Macro rocks...

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;145035 said:
I called marco rocks and talked to them. They called fed ex and fed ex will be delivering the box today. I am to take pictures and send them to marco then use it to cycle. They will ship me anything that was lost or damaged. So +1 to Marco Rock service... As far as Fed ex goes I called and complained about the douche and they are investigating him now.
Glad it is all working out for you!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You get your sand yet?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nope it comes in tomorrow according to the tracking. I hear it takes hours to clean too. Dreading that stuff lol but people say it's worth the work

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well the smaller 25 pound box of marco rock came in. The larger 50 pound box didn't make the truck for obvious reasons. Thought I would share the unwrapping. They did a good job and even bubble wrapped all the pieces. In the end there was minimal rubble and even a free sample of their reef safe mortar which I will be using to hold it all together lol. I put a AA battery next to the rock to give you an idea on rock size.

[attachment=60976:name]